Venus Pest Company offers comprehensive pest management programs for construction companies and homebuilders during every phase of the building process.
Termite Protection During Construction
Termite treatments are required for all new construction in the State of Texas. Of the options approved for construction termite treatment, Venus Pest Company offers soil treatment and wood treatment.
- Soil treatment
- Treating the soil with an insecticide mixture before the slab is poured is the standard treatment in the marketplace.
- Soil treatment includes a 5-year re-treatment warranty.
- Wood treatment
- Considered a green alternative to soil treatment, treating the wood frame with a Boric Acid solution for termite prevention has grown in popularity over the last few years.
- Venus Pest Company was one of the first companies in the Brazos Valley registered with BoraCare to provide wood treatment for termite prevention.
- Like soil treatment, wood treatment also includes a 5-year re-treatment warranty.
Pest Control in the Staging and Selling Process
When construciton is completed on a new house, the native population of insects, rodents, scorpions, and other pests that were temporarily displaced by the construction process begin to move back in almost immediately. In our competitive market, it is important to present a clean house and professional image when trying to stage and sell a new home.
Our new construction pest managment program helps you maintain that image by keeping spider webs, fire ant mounds, and other pest evidence at bay while your house is being shown to prospective buyers.
- We offer this service for FREE in return for the opportunity to leave a basic informative brochure and offer letter for our other pest control services to prospective buyers.